Friday 3 April 2015

Amazing new Exfoliation glove!!



So whilst browsing the shelves of Priceline the other day for any exciting beauty innovations which may have skipped my attention I impulse bought a Feggari Peeling Glove.  I literally saw it hanging on the shelf, thought 'oh I could do with a new exfoliating mitt', and threw it in the trolley.  I almost put it back when I got to the checkout and realised it had cost $34 bucks!  But curiosity got the better of me and with one carefree paypal wave I was on my way out the door.

Now I used said product this morning in the shower and...Oh.  My.  God.  I am not normally one to tout miracle products but this thing is amazing. 




The Feggari Peeling Glove promises 'Revolutionary exfoliating' giving the user silky smooth skin.  There are specific directions -

1.  Soften skin in shower for at least 3 minutes prior to use.
2.  All soap products must be rinsed from the skin.
3.  The glove should be used on wet skin but not whilst under running water.
4.  Massage in a vertical direction.
5.  Rinse glove after each use.

But within seconds of using on my legs I could see icky brown skin residue being removed.  With other exfoliation mitts I find the physical exfoliation quite irritating for my skin type and I often feel I am doing more damage than good with the scratchy, abrasive fabric.  The makers of the Feggari Glove state that the secret of the glove rests in its composure of 'irregular threads of different degrees of elasticity'.  This seemingly allows 'perfect adherence to the surface of the skin enabling it to eliminate impurities even in the most minute cavities, such as pores.'

Most definitely this product works - my skin feels so wonderfully smooth and my moisturiser was absorbed more effectively instead of sitting on the top of my skin. 

Now I did a quick google search on this product and it seems I am not the only one raving about it's brilliance.  There are hundreds of reviews from people insisting its helped their pregnancy stretch marks to ladies proclaiming it has been more effective on their faces than chemical peels!  These things I can neither confirm nor deny - but it worked for me, I would definitely buy it again and, as a bonus, Feggari is proudly Australian owned!

Please share any thoughts or recommendations - I love to hear from you!

Crystelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment