Tuesday 14 April 2015

Have you got the 'White Stuff'?



Now when I was living in the UK for 8 years, I absolutely loved this high street store!  I thought the style was that great blend of quirk mixed with cutesy mixed with casual - basically easy to wear combinations with some great colour palettes but also really good quality.  With White Stuff I always felt their attention to detail was what made their clothes and their brand have that little  'gen es sais quoi'!

Since living back in Australia for the past year I have still kept my eyes on White Stuff and even still order from them occasionally - is only like 12 pounds for delivery to down under and so I thought I would show you some of my favourite picks from White Stuff at the moment.

Dresses





Lovely Stripe Dress 55 GBP
I love this style and I love stripes - so, for me, that makes it an all round winner!  Think it would look great with some flats or teamed up with some tights and boots - an all year round easy wear fashion look!

Denim Kilmory Dress 55 GBP


 Another lovely denim look shift style dress - this look is around a lot at the moment and again, I think it is just so effortlessly stylish!

And this one...

Oyster Dress 49.95 GBP




Knitwear

White Stuff have a really fabulous knit wear selection - their cardigans are in a range of great colours fitted out with lots of cute detail - fabulous buttons, stitching - even the clothes tags makes me feel good about myself.  Check this selection out..

Cactus Green cardigan 45 GBP
How great are these colours?

Island Cardi 39 GBP
Tutuila Cardi 49 GBP
I may have to get this one just on the basis that my 3 year old loves elephants!  And note the fabulous wooden buttons!

Yellow Barnie Knit 45 GBP


 Truth be known I love this entire ensemble above!

Trouser/Jeans

Now the Southern Ocean Crop Jeans have always been bestsellers on White Stuff - and it is for good reason!  They are so comfortable, come in a great range of colours and wash well - I did find that I had to order a size up from my normal size...!


Southern Ocean Crop Jeans 45 GBP


 Accessories/Shoes

White Stuff also have a great range of scarfs, shoes and jewellery - oooh and bags...

Lizzie Body Bag 27.50 GBP

Lola T bar sandals 25 GBP

 
stationed bead bracelet 10 GBP


Other favourite ensembles...

Blue Tropic flower dress 45 GBP
Lush Top 42.50 GBP

Island Dress 49.95 GBP

 

So there you have a couple of my favourites at the moment, but there was so much more I could have included...if you haven't already, have a gander at White Stuff!  You won't regret it!

Thanks for reading -  I hope you feel fashion inspired!

Are there any fashion websites you can recommend to me?  I am always excited to be illuminated to the millions of hidden fashion and beauty gems out there!  Remember I love to hear from you and keep reading!

Crystelle xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment