Tuesday 31 March 2015

About me...

About me...

So I am a 34 year old mummy of one gorgeous daughter.  Currently we all live in australia but considering moving back to the UK! I love discovering, and using, new skincare products and whilst up until now, never discovered myself as a fashionista, I have suddenly felt the stirrings of interest in having more than one pair of shoes! Exciting times! This blog will be host therefore to a variety of topics pertaining to my current loves/hates/dilemmas - but essentially, my life!




So this is me! I definitely do not look this glamorous on a daily basis - or ever - for that matter - this was a picture that was taken about a year and a half ago - it was in aid of a vintage photo shoot that I gifted to myself in celebration of my post baby body!  Is probably considered cheating posting a pic that old, but, well - putting my best foot forward and all that! 

Well - here I go - about to enter the blogosphere! (not even sure that is a real term)...(deep breath)...go!

No comments:

Post a Comment