Tuesday 30 June 2015

Universally beautiful...and bunnies!

Hello lovely people!

Tint Stick!  That's right I am so excited about this one that I am just launching straight into it - no preamble - no back story...just Tint Stick!

I received one these bad boys in my monthly beauty box (the bees' knees by the way, and more about them later) and was a little apprehensive by the intensity of the colour...but I needn't have been!  The colour was gorgeous and the product, really fabulous!

Lip Tint $18

The company that produces the Tint Stick is an international brand by the name of Universal Beauty - There are 6 shades available and I already know that one will not be enough - They contain a highly pigmented colour, but the water based, matte formula is enriched with Vitamin B5 and Aloe Vera to stop your lips drying out, as they are wont to do with tints and matte  lip products.  They also market this product as being anti - feathering and to have lasting power of up to 10 hours!  Now I wore the Tint Stick on a night out over the weekend and I can safely say that 10 hours is indeed an accurate estimation.  Many, many (ahem) 'beverages' were consumed, I talked and laughed the night away - and upon my arrival home my lips looked like they had just been 'painted'...and that was roughly 8 hours after I first applied!

So as you can see they are presented in a very cute, understated 'pen' - the actual applicator is akin to a highlighter pen so it is so easy to put on - less than a minute!  And each one has a really sweet little positive mantra to further add to the pleasing experience of making oneself look fabulous!

So super impressed with this one and how much you say?  Only $18.00!  Hip Hip hooray!


And in other news...we have adopted a bunny!  My husband is very pleased as this has been his dream since I have known him and  Mr Bunnykins (the name of the rabbit, not a pet name for husband) is actually quite sweet.  I will attempt to get a picture but he is rather skittish still at the moment (poor little fella is a rescue rabbit) and is only just getting used to us.

So now that I have finished toilet training a three old child I find myself attempting to toilet train a somewhat reluctant rabbit.  Just when I think we have developed some sort of understanding - he will have voluntarily hopped over into his little tray - I have then patted him and extolled such praise and congratulations on his efforts that his little whiskers start to quiver - I will walk out of the room leaving the little guy sitting proudly in said tray - and re enter the same room not 2 minutes later and it will look as though some kind of rabbit poo grenade has gone off and there are as many poo pellets on the floor as there are stars in the sky ...and this is only a slight exaggeration!  And so, I pick Mr Bunnykins up, once more place him in his tray and with him blinking innocently at me (damn the cute little thing), the process begins once more.  So on that note if anyone has any rabbit toilet training tips - please message me!

And also I have, apprehensively entered the world of Instagram!  Huzzah!  Follow me @crystellewaters!

I think that is it for this post!  As always, thanks for reading and thanks for the support!

Oh have included a family snap we took after a lovely lunch we had in the Swan Valley this weekend - Perth has had some stunningly sunny days and we had fields of vineyards behind us - was really very pretty!



And will just go and see if I can get a snap of Mr B....nope - next time!

Crystelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment